Friday, May 15, 2015

Happy Weekend!

These trig identities make my brain hurt.... :)

Enjoy your weekend! There is no official homework, but it's never a bad idea to get a little extra practice. The packet I gave you at the end of class shows the solutions for today's 8 identities, as well as 4 additional examples; if you want to make sure you're prepared for Thursday's quiz, I would try these problems on my own and then use the key to check my answers. The only way to get better with identities is to practice!

On that note, many people have asked where they can find some more problems for additional practice: check these out!
  • Extra Identity Practice: 
    • Page 353: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 19, 39, 41, 43, 45, 47, 63, 65
    • You can also find worked out examples (I think the same ones as our powerpoint if you were absent) on pages 349-352.
    • Also, check out page 348 for some tips!
    • And of course, you can always do a google or youtube search to find all sorts of help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment