Saturday, June 3, 2017

“Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.”

Hey everyone! I hope you’re having an amazing end of the school year! I absolutely miss doing Precalc with you all each day! Being a dad is amazing—I think I’m starting to figure this stuff out; however, it’s been a tough time for me to be out, especially with all the attention on our school. I also wish I could be there for all the fun end-of-year activities and all the nostalgia; seniors--enjoy every second! No matter how your high school experience has been these are the last days you’ll walk the halls of EHHS--take a moment to soak it all in and appreciate how much you've grown over the past four years! End your career on a positive note--ace your exams, stay positive (and focused), and get super excited about the next chapter of your life! Oh, and I hope prom was amazing!
I know you're working with some tough stuff in math--don't quit! Keep working hard! Stay focused for this last week of class, prepare yourself for your exam, and put forth your best effort!
Everyone--please feel free to email or Remind me if you need anything or have any questions!
Oh, and here are some pics of Lincoln Michael Carofano!


No comments:

Post a Comment