Thursday, February 12, 2015

February Break = Trig Take Home Quiz!

I know, I know....you're welcome for the take home quiz :)

You all have been doing AWESOME with the new stuff we've been doing! Keep up the great work this weekend and get an A on your take home quiz! Don't forget!

If you lost yours (or need another copy), please feel free to email me and I'll send you an attachment. Don't hesitate to email me anytime with questions! (carofano.fm@easthartford.org).

Also, don't forget that you can use the links on the right to find some answers to questions you might have and to help you with your take home quiz!

When we get back we'll keep working with radians, and we'll start to refresh our memories on that SOHCAHTOA stuff from geometry! Until then, have an excellent break, and make sure you have your take home quiz in class next Wednesday! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment