Thursday, February 26, 2015

Quiz Tomorrow!

Tonight, study for tomorrow's quiz! Here's a breakdown of what to study:

  • Use the word problems from yesterday (passed back today) to review word problems!
  • Complete the worksheet we started today in class and check your answers with the key I provided!
  • Study today's stamp: solving triangles!
  • Look at the example in our notes (from Tuesday or Wednesday) where we had to factor in the fact that the person was 6 feet tall and the angle of elevation was from their eyeline!
  • 3 things on tomorrow's quiz:
    • Word Problems (applying trig!)
    • Evaluating using your graphing calculator
    • Solving (2) triangles
One other thing...I made 2 mistakes on the answer key I provided in class!
  • For 1c I used tan inverse instead of cosine inverse! (Sorry, can't read...)
  • And for 6 I used 88 instead of 80 degrees! Sorry about that! Still can't read!




No comments:

Post a Comment