Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Back tomorrow!

I hope you've all had a productive two days with the substitute(s). I apologize for missing two days--I know you guys wanted to get right into long and synthetic division of polynomials :) I'll be back tomorrow!

Here's the plan for the next few days...

  • Tomorrow (Wednesday): we'll start section 2.3, long division and synthetic division
  • Thursday: no-calculator quiz (graphing polynomials, end-behavior, writing polynomials, zeros/factoring); then,we'll get back to 2.3
  • Friday: finish section 2.3/practice
  • Monday: review/practice 2.3
  • Tuesday: Unit Test--2.1 to 2.3
I'm looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow! I'll get all of your sub work sorted out and graded tomorrow so we can see some updated grades. I hope you're ready to work!

**If you owe me any outstanding work, please try to get it in by the weekend, or at the latest by TUESDAY. This includes any quizzes to be made up.**

No comments:

Post a Comment