Friday, November 1, 2013

#proud

Grades are on the right...

We're off to a great start to the year! I'm so proud of all of you for all your hard work and especially for our most recent test grades. I'm truly impressed--keep up the consistency, commitment, and work ethic as we move forward into the second quarter!

We'll be going a little faster in the second quarter and at the same time getting into some tougher math...just keep doing what you're doing and you'll all be fine!

This weekend, do your homework! It counts as double since it's the first homework assignment of the quarter!

Weekend homework: complete the "Solving Quadratic Equations" worksheet provided in class.

I won't accept any late assignments--it's Monday or never! Start off on the right foot! Email me if you weren't there and I'll send you a copy as an attachment (so you can start off with a 100% instead of a 0!)

Enjoy your weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment