Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Just wanted to say thanks for being well behaved during the filming. It went well, and I got a lot of video for project. Don't worry, the only other person to watch the video will be my teacher, who is judging me, not you all. So thanks!!

The quiz on all this graphing will be on Friday instead of Thursday. I'm going to grade the packets that you have been doing in class and get them back to you so you can study from those. For those of you who are finishing the packet tonight, I'm sorry, but you wont be able to have a graded copy to study from. The good news is that your notes tomorrow will definitely help you on the quiz.

For Period A: Those of you who got the extra worksheet (that asks you to match the graphs and equations), some of the equations and graphs don't have matches. I believe there is 4 of them. When you do the worksheet, just mark which ones don't have matches.

For Period D: I brought this up in class, but just a reminder. On the homework I gave you, two of your answers at the bottom of the page are switched. The first box at the bottom says 8, and the last says 10. These should be switched!!!!!! Then it will actually give you an answer to the question at the top of the page.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment